I’m running a tournament at Huzzah Hobbies on February 3, and it is shaping up to be amazing.
I just wanted to see an Infinity tournament go down at my FLGS, but it’s really shaping up to be be very much a to-do. In addition to the standard ITS prize pack and the entry fees getting rolled back into prize support, several folks have donated some things to the prize pool, and we’ve gotten sponsorship from some really great companies that I want to call out:
- Black Sheep Industries is sending us a tournament tray as a special prize: the player for whom this is this only their first or second ITS event who scores the highest.
- Black Maria Designs will have a custom designed piece for the prize pool.
- Every Little War will be sending us something for the prize pool
- Warsenal is helping us out with one of their tournament prize packs
The amount of stuff for folks to walk home with is really stunning to me.
As far as the actual event:
$10 entry fee
2 hour rounds
- Safe Area
- 10AM – Store Opens – Table setup
- 11AM – Round 1 (Safe Area)
- 1:30PM – Round 2 (Frontline)
- 4PM – Round 3 (Acquisition)
- 6:30 – Awards!
We’ve got folks coming in from Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Maryland, as well as a lot of Virginians. At this moment, there are 19 people signed up for the tournament! 19! I’d been hoping for 8!
It should be a really great time and a great opportunity to overwhelm Huzzah with Infinity. If you’re in the area and free, you should really come out to play!