I’ve finally given in and ordered the Red Blok armybox. I’d put it off for a while, but since some friends have loaded up on AT-43, I figured I’m certain to be able to get to finally play the game.
I hardly know what I’m doing with the game, but I’ve got some options to play around with.
What I’ve got right now:
- Odin & Mannon
- LT Dragomira
- 3 Strielitz Kolossus
- 14 Kraznye Soldati (Unit + Attachment)
- 12 Dragonov Kommandos (Unit + Attachment)
- 1 Nakovalny (Kozni)
- 1 Hetman (Urod)
What I’ll have when the order comes in:
- Another Odin & Manon
- 20 Krazny Soldati (inc. 4 Grenade Launchers, 2 Medics, 2 Mechanics, 2 Officers)
- 14 RPG Soldati (Unit + Attachment)
- 6 Dragonov Kommandos (1 Sniper, 1 Electronic Warfare Specialist, 1 Medic, 1 Officer)
- 3 Dragomirov Kolossus
- 1 Hetman (another Urod)
- 1 Dotch Yaga
The contents of the box alone guarantees me 2,000 points. I’ve got a ton of infantry, but I’m light on armor; only one light walker and two heavies.