I was really on things for the first two days, and was able to get most of the Terms and both of the Rippers fully done. Subsequently, I managed to piss away the next couple of days chorin’ and doing errands and made very little progress.
Then, I was lucky enough to be able to spend most of the weekend gaming, not painting. That’s objectively great but it didn’t help with the silly goal.
I was able to play some Alpha Strike on Saturday:
and Warhammer 10E Boarding Action on Sunday:
Monday and today were spend on the Tyranid grind… but I could tell I wasn’t going to get things completed before I went back to work on Wednesday.
That’s OK: if I’d been a bit more focused on Thursday or Friday, I think I might have managed it, but it wasn’t mean to be.