I finally got around to painting the second wave of Minimoto models (and a couple of ronin available to them). Most of them have been assembled for, uh, most of a year and boy were they frustrating in a really surprising way.
I got some new glasses a few weeks ago and it is very clear that I really needed them when I built these models. Every time I looked, I found a new mold line that I’d completely failed to notice and address when I put them together.
Hopefully the new specs keep there from being a repeat.
Unrelated to Bushido: I printed off some Chronomantic Cogs and painted them up in a minute.